A Clean City is committed to delivering consistent, high quality commercial cleaning services and we take a number of measures to ensure this.
- All our staff are employed by A Clean City. This ensures we maintain control over the service being delivered to our clients, and you are aware exactly who is on your premises at all times.
- Development of site specific cleaning specifications which are communicated with cleaning staff, and are available on your premises in a cleaner’s room or similar.
- Maintaining open communication between our management team and staff to ensure any minor issues are dealt with as and when they occur, and staff have necessary support.
- Providing specific in house training in our dedicated training facility, as well as on site training to ensure that requirements, methods and chemicals used are clearly understood.
- Maintaining a hands on approach – senior staff are on site with staff in the initial stages of services commencing to ensure a smooth transition.
- Senior staff and/or management undertake site inspections of premises periodically to ensure a consistent high quality service is being delivered.
- Development and use of uniform chemicals, equipment and leading technology to ensure our staff have the correct tools to complete the set tasks.
- Setting up user friendly cleaner’s room to ensure our staff have all equipment and it is easily accessible and neatly stored.
We ensure our commercial cleaning services are delivered to the best possible standard, but we recognise small problems or concerns do occur from time to time. We make sure we address client concerns in a timely manner – generally within the same day. They are dealt with by management and are guaranteed to be resolved – we care.