Occupational health and safety
A Clean City is committed to occupational health and safety management in all areas of our operations.
The steps we take to ensure we achieve this include:
- Ensuring our overall OH&S systems and policies are relevant and current as our industry evolves.
- Complying with all relevant OH&S legislation, regulations and other relevant requirements.
- Establishing measurable objectives and targets to ensure continued improvement which are all aimed at making our workplaces safe and usable for all staff and visitors.
- Ensuring our policies and procedures are communicated to our staff in a way that they understand and is usable in their scope of work.
- Continuously reviewing our policy to ensure it is evolving with the industry, regulatory and best practice standards which may apply.
A Clean City views OH&S as part of our quality control procedures and is therefore fundamental to our business. Read more about our quality assurance philosophy.
Our OH&S procedures and policies are introduced at our sites (where applicable and possible) and are a core part of our business philosophy.