A Clean City is committed to and operates in a manner that integrates environmental management with reduction of our operational impact on the environment.
Our environmental policy and strategies include:
- Ensuring our activities comply, at a minimum, with relevant laws, regulations and standards.
- Fostering and establishing a dialogue with business partners, communities, and peak industry bodies to ensure current and future impacts of our operations on the environment are managed and further reduced.
- Ensuring that employees are informed and equipped to conduct their work in line with the overall organisational policy and in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Prevention of pollution and adverse environmental impacts by promoting and improving operations and technologies. This takes into consideration the efficient use of energy and material, as well as the use of environmentally friendly products wherever possible.
- Improving recycling and disposal of waste safely and responsibly.
- Striving to continually improve on all facets of environmental management, and ensure measurable targets and performance indicators are reported upon to senior management.
By choosing A Clean City, you are taking steps to reduce your corporate carbon footprint and emissions and to creating a sustainable work environment.